HAND WASH COLD SEPARATELY; DO NOT MACHINE WASH; DO NOT BLEACH; LINE DRY; LOW IRON BELOW 110℃; DO NOT DRY CLEAN; DO NOT INSOLATE; WASH AT REVERSE SIDE; DO NOT SOAK; PLEASE USE SILK WOLL DETERGENT; DECORATIVE CRAFT PARTS DO NOT RUB DO NOT IRON; PLEASE BUTTONED UP AND WASH WITH SIMILAR COLORS
Denim products will have a slight natural color fading, which is normal. Please pay attention to washing and maintenance.
1. When washing for the first time, soak it in light salt water or light vinegar water for 20-30 minutes, which can better maintain the original color of the denim.
2. It is recommended to handwash once every 6-12 months.
3. Do not wring out after washing, hang it directly on a hanger to dry, which can better maintain its shape.
4. The holes are designed for damage effect. There are slight differences in each item. Please be careful when wearing and washing.
5. The holes are part of the design, which is unique and fashionable. When wearing, please be careful about the location of the hole. Try avoiding improper wearing or rubbing, ironing, etc., which may cause the hole to enlarge or the decoration to fall off.