HAND WASH COLD SEPARATELY, DO NOT MACHINE WASH; DO NOT BLEACH; LINE DRY; LOW IRON BELOW 110℃; DO NOT DRY CLEAN; DO NOT INSOLATE; DO NOT SOAK; PLEASE USE SILK WOLL DETERGENT; DECORATIVE CRAFT PARTS DO NOT RUB DO NOT IRON; PLEASE BUTTONED UP AND WASH WITH SIMILAR COLORS
Denim products come with natural colour fading, which is normal. Please pay attention to washing and maintenance.
1. When washing the item for the first time, soak it in light salt water or light vinegar water for 20-30 minutes, which can better maintain the original colour of the denim.
2. Try to gently hand scrub the product, it is recommended to wash it once every 6-12 months.
3. Do not wring out after washing, hang it directly on a hanger to dry, which can better maintain its original shape and texture.
4. The holes are for damage effect, and the decorative parts are processed manually. There are slight differences in each item. Please pay attention when wearing and washing to avoid improper wearing or rubbing, ironing, etc., which may inlarge the hole or cause the decorations fall off.
5. This product has the effect of dyeing and wash finished. The colour will fade and change after washing and exposure under the sun. It is made for that, not a quality issue. Please wash it according to the care label and dry it in a cool place.